TSI Taj Foodie Express
A Day Trip by Bus via Yamuna Express Way on 26th October
to enjoy the Sights & Foodie delights of Agra
- Food: Savor the delicious cuisine of the city of the Taj. From Bedmie and Aloo Saabzi to refreshing Sweet Lassi, the best Kulfi in town to the famous Agra ka Peetha (pumpkin sweets)…..all packed into one day.
- Sights: Visit the popular sites like the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort and off beat gems like Itmad ud Daula or baby Taj & Mehtab Bagh views of the Taj from across the Yamuna
- Shopping: Shop for Juttis (handmade leather shoes) and formal leather shoes, Marble handicrafts i.e. miniature Taj Mahal etc and famous Glass bangles at dirt cheap prices.
- What more can you ask for from just 1 day….?
- Departure: Leave Delhi at 05:30 via Taj Yamuna Expressway. A neutral pick-up and drop-off point will be decided on 18th October.
- Breakfast: Reach Agra by 09:00 and have breakfast - Bedmi(Daal Puri), Aloo Ki Sabzi (Potato Curry) & Lassi at the famous Devi Ram Sweet House
- Sightseeing: Vist the Taj Mahal at 10:00 followed by a visit to Agra-Fort
- Lunch: At famous Ram Babu Paratha Walla by 13:30
- Shopping: Bazaar's of Agra are a great place to buy Bangles, Jutti's, Marble Handicrafts etc at dirt cheap prices.
- Sightseeing: Visit Little Taj, the Itimud-ud-Daulah (Mumtaz's Father's Tomb) at 15:00 followed by Mehtab Bagh, to get a glimpse of the Taj from across the river Yamuna
- Street Food Adventure: At 17:30 head to famous Chaat Gali at Sadar Bazaar to enjoy the street food of Agra
- Return: Leave for Delhi by 18:30 via Yamuna Expressway
Cost & Date of Travel:
- Price: INR 1790/- Per Person
- Date: Saturday, 26th October. 6:00-22:00
- Step 1: Fill up the - Registration Form
- Step 2: Like and RSVP on the Fabecook Event Page
- If you need more information or want to talk, Call us at +91 851000 5900 or Mail us at mail(at)travelsenseindia.com
- Last date to Register and Pay 18th October
- Transportation: Delhi-Agra-Delhi from a pickup point in a Deluxe AC Bus.
- Tour of Agra and all monuments and visiting the food joints.
- Food cost and Entry Fee in any Monuments.
- Any Personal Expenses, Shopping etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Mini Bus via Taj Expressway in the early morning and return by night.
- If Saturday, 26th October doesn't work for you and you are group of 6+ friends or a company that wants to do this trip for their employees, then we can arrange a special tour of the Taj Foodie Express according to your dates and requirememts.
- Just get in touch with us at mail(at)travelsenseindia.com or call Vasu# 99104 47814
Things to carry:
- Please wear good walking shoes, comfortable clothes and get a good pair of sunglasses and lather up with SPF bazillion if you don’t like too much sun. A nice hat/cap wouldn’t be a bad idea either.
- Some antacid if you have a week stomach.
- Lots of water.
- The event is subject to minimum 8 Paying registrations over the 1 free contestant that have already won the TSI Taj Foodie Express Contest. If we do not get 8 paying participants then we hold the right to cancel the event. Registrants will be notified by the 18th October.
- Food: If you think you cannot handle all this street food in 1 day, we can arrange simple meals and there is a McDonalds there too.
- Refund: For the trip to happen we require minimum 8 registrations. If we fall short your payment will be refunded in full.
- Pick-up: A mutually convenient pick-up point for morning of 20th will be decided on the 18th October. The bus will not pick up the participants from their homes. In the evening the contestants will be dropped back at the same point. We can arrange the pick-up point where there is parking, so the participants can park their cars there for the day if required.
Click here to find out more About TSI and How TSI Works or to find out what people are saying about us click on Testimonials
'All the pictures on the website are taken by TSI team members or contributed by family & friends'